Application is invited to apply for the university of geneva excellence faculty of science master scholarship in Switcherland. The Faculty of Sciences of the University of Geneva is an internationally recognized leading research institution. This cutting-edge research covers a wide range of scientific disciplines: astronomy, biology, chemistry and biochemistry, computer science, mathematics, physics, pharmaceutical sciences, earth sciences, and the environment.
Interested applicant from all over the world is eligible to apply for master excellence scholarship in Switzerland 2020. The Excellence Scholarship consists of a grant of CHF 10,000 to CHF 15,000 / year; It is granted for one year and extends for the regular duration of the chosen master’s program (three or four semesters), provided the candidate has academic success at the end of his/her first semester of studies.
The University of Geneva is a public research university located in Geneva, Switzerland. It was founded in 1559 by John Calvin as a theological seminary and a law school. He remained focused on theology until the 17th century when it became a scholarship center for the Enlightenment.
University of Geneva Master Scholarship 2020
- Country: Geneva, Switzerland
- University: University of Geneva (Université de Genève)
- Degree Level: Master Degree Scholarship 2020
- Available Field: Variety of Field Available
- Deadline: 15 March 2020 (for Masters starting September 14, 2020)
Switzerland Master Scholarship Criteria
- Regardless of your home university, if you have passed or are getting a brilliant degree and if it is one of the best of your year2, this program is for you! You must meet the admission criteria of the Master of your choice3 and be selected based on the application file for an Excellence Scholarship.
- For application to be considered, each student must comply with the enrollment procedure, as described on the admissions office website.
- A scanned copy of the national identity document or passport.
- A Curriculum Vitae (maximum 2 pages).
- The transcript of the exam passed during the bachelor’s education, with all grades.
- A motivation letter describing your specific scientific interests and your motivation to undertake a Master of Science program at the University of Geneva.
- If possible: Letters of reference from two teachers (preferably sent directly by [email protected]) that certify their aptitude for this program.
- Any other relevant information, such as GRE (general requirements test), TOEFL or other language test results.
How To Apply
The application mode is completely online. After registration, you will receive an email with a personal link, which will allow you to complete the registration form.