Application is invited to apply for the University of Technology Sydney UTS scholarship in Australia 2020. This is a fully-funded international scholarship program from the Australian Government for foreign students. UTS is proud to award scholarships to its students every year.
Through its grants, UTS strives to reward achievement and recognize motivation to succeed. UTS is also committed to providing support to students facing financial difficulties and/or other educational disadvantages. UTS scholarship 2020 offers master and doctoral-level degree programs.
The duration of a master’s scholarship in Australia will be 2 years and the duration of a doctoral scholarship in Australia will be 3 years. Sydney University of Technology is a public research university located in Sydney, Australia. Although its origins are said to date back to the 1870s, the university was founded in its current form in 1988.
University of Technology Sydney Scholarships Australia 2020
- Country: Australia
- Degree: Masters Degree Program & Post Doctoral Degree Program
- Duration: 3 Years Maximum
- Deadline: 30 June 2020 for Autumn (January) 2021 intake & 15 January 2021 for Spring (July) 2021 intake
- These scholarships are for the EU and non-EU for both students.
- Must have good previous academic performance
- Academic merit considers the nature and level of the candidate’s highest and most relevant grade.
- Research and/or professional experience
- Evidence of a candidate’s research achievements and relevant professional experience.
The Sydney University of Technology Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship for master’s and doctoral programs in Australia by the Australian government. It will cover the following expenses, such as:
- Full exemption from tuition fee
- Living allowance: up to 3 years, equivalent to the RTPS rate (the 2020 rate is the US $ 28,092 per year, indexed)
- Health coverage abroad (OSHC) Individual or family coverage for the duration of the program
- Analytics and Data Science
- Design, Architecture, and Building
- Health (GEM)
- Information Technology
- International Studies
- Science and Mathematics
- Transdisciplinary Innovation
- There is no separate application form for IRTP scholarships for prospective students.
- Completing a form means that you are considered for all associated scholarships (including IRS and UTSP).
- Applicants must submit their complete application within the applicable application deadline. An incomplete application will not be considered.
Find a supervisor in your research area of interest and discuss your potential research project.
Find a course: Use the UTS manual and what can I study? Then make sure you meet the enrollment requirements for your college/institute and the course you want to study. Find the course here.
How to apply
The application process is online. Submit your application using the UTS Online Application System. The application link is provided below.
Also Check: Malcolm Bradbury Memorial Scholarship in UK 2020