Application is invited to apply for Dali University Fully Funded CSC Scholarships In China For International Student. Dali University China Scholarship Will cover all student expenses and tuition fees for the Bachelor and Master degree program. Student From any country is eligible to apply for the Dali university CSC scholarship 2020.
The Chinese Ministry of Education (MoU) has commissioned the China Scholarship Council (CSC) to be responsible for the admission and management of Chinese government scholarship students. The aim of the scholarship to enhance mutual understanding and friendship between the Chinese people and the people of the world.
Dali University is an institution approved by the Chinese Ministry of Education to accept Chinese government scholarship students and will continue to admit full-time undergraduate and graduate (master) students for Chinese government scholarships in the academic year 2020-2021.
Dali University CSC Scholarship 2020
- University: Dali University, China
- Funded By: Chinese Government Scholarship 2020
- Scholarship Type: Fully funded
- Scholarship level: Undergraduate & Master
- Deadline: July 31, 2020
Applicants are expected to have the following eligibility criteria for the fully funded CSC Scholarship at Dali University in China 2020
- Applicants must be international students.
- The award is available for undergraduate and graduate programs offered at the University.
- Applicants must hold an offer for full-time undergraduate and graduate studies at Dali University in China.
- The applicant must be a non-Chinese national, in good health, and meet the requirements of the “Admission Criteria and Health Assessment for Foreign Students Studying in China”; The scholarship is offered only to new students.
- A candidate must be of good moral character, obey Chinese laws and regulations, university rules and disciplines, respecting Chinese social customs.
- The candidate for a bachelor’s degree must have a high school diploma or certification (or other equivalent) and must be over 18 years old and under 25 years old. The candidate for a master’s degree must have a bachelor’s degree and must be under the age of 35.
This is a fully-funded Chinese Government Scholarship for international student at Dali University and Cover almost all student expenses during the study period.
- Tuition, Registration, Internship and laboratory fees: covered
- Accommodation: covered
- Monthly subsidy provided
- Health Insurance: covered
- CSC registration form (provided on the CSC website)
- A notarized copy of the Diploma or Certification (a graduate may provide a Provisional Certificate / Certificate of Study)
- A notarized copy of the transcripts.
- The master’s candidate must provide no less than two reference letters recommended by the professor/associate professor
- A personal statement (not less than 800 words) written in Chinese or English, including study/research plan, family history, awards, and merits.
- Non-criminal records
- A copy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- A copy of valid passport
How to Apply
Qualified applicants must complete the procedures online in the CSC application system http://www.csc.edu.cn/laihua and at Dali University http://dali.at0086.cn/StuApplication/Login.aspx, international service system for students.