Application is invited to apply for Global Peace Summit Baku 2022. Applicant from all over the world is eligible to apply for Global Peace Summit Azerbaijan. Global Peace Summit Baku doesn’t need your IELTS OR TOEFL test Result If your Spoken and written English is Perfect.
Global Peace Chain has opened applications for Global Peace Summit Baku 2022 The span of the Global Peace Summit 2022 is 4 days and will be held in Baku from 29th May- 1st June 2022. Candidates from any part of the world can apply for this astounding GPC fully-funded gathering in Baku.
This year GPC will choose 150 candidates from the world. Provision of Fully Funded, Partial Funded, and Self-finance seats. The Global Peace Chain determination board of selection committee will choose candidates on the basis of their experience, and leadership characteristics.
Global Peace Summit Baku 2022
- Country: Azerbaijan
- Duration: 4 Days
- Slots: 150
- Dates: 29 May To 1st June 2022
- Host Organization: Global Peace Chain
- Deadline: April 29, 2022
- Youth between 16-40 of age
- Open-minded, highly motivated, and passionate
- Students, young professionals are encouraged to apply
- Dedicated to achieving United Nations Sustainable Development Goals
- 15 Fully Funded, 25 Partial Funded and 110 Self Funded slots
- Airfare & Accommodation
- Visa Assistance
- Opportunity to interact with Global Leaders
- Meet with like minded young social entrepreneurs
- A chance to share your social impacts
- Peace Education & Leadership Capacity Building Sessions
- Diplomatic Panel Talks
- Keynote speeches
- Focused group discussions
- Group activities
- Awards & Certifications
- Signatory campaign
- Cultural Presentation
- Gala Night
Number of Scholarships
There will be 150 seats in total. It will be broken into three categories: Fully Funded, Partially Funded and Self-funded.
- There will be 15 Fully Funded spots
- 25 Partially Funded spots
- 110 Self Funded spots.
- Are human rights universally propagated or culturally constrained?
- The part played by international organizations in the attainment of world peace- meager or major.
- The impact of globalization on identity in today’s world- has the phenomena strengthened or monopolized identities.
- The seriousness of social media- can it actually curb Peace issues or it’s all an illusion.
35 USD (Not Refundable and cannot be challenged if you are not selected in any category).
How To Apply For Global Peace Summit Baku?
To Apply please visit the Official Link to Global Peace Summit Baku 2022.