The application is invited to apply for the Global Sustainable Electricity Partnership Scholarship (GSEP) 2020. The GSEP scholarship offer in the field of Education for Sustainable Energy Development (ESED). The GSEP ESED scholarship 2020 offer student of developing countries all over the world.
The exclusive scholarship program aims to promote the next generation of specialists in the energy, climate, and electricity sector that will be prepared to face the challenges of the future. This is Up to $21,000 US per year worth scholarship for the master’s degree level. Applicants from developing countries highly encouraged to apply for this scholarship.
Global Sustainable Electricity Partnership Scholarship 2020
- Sponsor(s): Global Sustainable Electricity Partnership.
- Scholarships to be taken at Institutions where studies are undertaken (universities based in developing countries).
- Scholarship Type: Full.
- Scholarship level: Masters
- Slots: 125 Scholarships awarded already, the number available not stated.
- Scholarship Worth: Up to $21,000 US per year for two years maximum.
- Subject Eligibility: Masters studies in sustainable energy development
- Country Eligibility: Students in developing countries.
- Deadline: March 6, 2020.
- Perform master’s studies in the areas of carbon-free energy, smart grids, electric transport, energy storage, advanced electrical technologies, public policies, economics, law, political science or other relevant fields.
- Conduct full-time studies for at least one full academic year (two or three semesters), beginning in the fall of 2020.
- Be a citizen of a developing country/territory on the List of official development assistance beneficiaries identified by the Directorate for Development Cooperation (DAC) of the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD)
- Commit to return to the country of origin after studying to contribute to its development.
- Be an excellent student
- Graduates with excellent grades in the top 20% of the class
- It is committed to sustainable energy development.
- Has a history of community participation
- He is determined to advance his knowledge and understanding.
- Passport (photo page only) or birth certificate
- Curriculum vitae detailing your education, professional experience (if applicable), awards and participation in voluntary and / or extracurricular activities
- Letter of admission to your university program of choice
- University transcript(s)
- Academic Reference Form
- Academic or personal reference letter
How To Apply
The scholarship application can take up to five hours to complete if you have all the right information in your hand. All information entered in the form will be automatically saved and you can also save the Application and return later.