Application is invited to apply for the IELTS Prize Scholarship 2020 for selected countries student. Ten lucky participants of the IELTS test in each of the following countries will receive a prize of £ 3,000 to achieve their academic dreams. Therefore, the trusted test of educational institutions and universities around the world can take you even further, opening doors to your ideal academic field, institution, and destination.
The International English Language Assessment System, or IELTS, is an international standardized English language proficiency test for non-native English speakers. It is jointly administered by the British Council, IDP: IELTS Australia and Cambridge Assessment English were established in 1989.
British Council IELTS Prize 2020
- Sponsor By: IELTS
- Scholarship to be taken at: Universities in the United States, Canada, and Australia
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
- Scholarship level: Masters and Doctoral
- Scholarship Worth: £3,000
- Deadline: 29 February 2020
IELTS Prize 2020 Criteria
To qualify for the IELTS Scholarship 2020 for international students in the United Kingdom, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- IELTS scholarship applicants are open to people over 18 years old.
- Applicants must live in the country from which they are applying and will take IELTS before the application deadline.
- Applicants must have an overall IELTS score of 5 or more and apply for the first year of undergraduate/graduate studies in the fall of 2020 / spring of 2021.
- Applicants must submit an application at an institution that requires IELTS as part of their admission process.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent academic records.
Following nationality student only eligible to apply for the IELTS scholarship 2020 for Study in UK, Australia, Canada.
- United Arab Emirates
- IELTS test report form
- A recent photograph of passport size
- Passport or identification document proving your permanent residence in one of the eligible countries.
- Certificate of special requirements (if applicable)
Shortlisting and the final selection will be made by a panel of employees of the British Council. The panel will use the personal statement on the application form for list and selection purposes so that candidates carefully verify the criteria for completing the task on the application form. All applicants with special requirements will be automatically selected, provided they meet the essential eligibility criteria.
How To Apply For IELTS Scholarship
Applicants must complete the online application form for the IELTS Prize Scholarship for International Student 2020 by visiting the official application page.