Application is invited to apply for ST Thomas university Canada scholarships 2020. This is a fully-funded scholarship in Canada 2020 for international student. The aim of Academic Excellence Scholarship Canada to bring talented student to undertake an undergraduate degree at ST Thomas university.
The St. Thomas University scholarship program is one of the reasons why you can maintain a community of exceptional academics and dynamic leaders. More than half of the freshmen have a scholarship and one in eight has a renewable scholarship that ranges between $ 9,000 and $ 75,000.
St. Thomas University is a private Catholic university in Miami Gardens, Florida. The university offers 23 undergraduate courses, 24 postgraduate courses, 4 doctoral programs, and 1 professional law program.
Academic Excellence Scholarship In Canada 2020
- University: St. Thomas University
- Scholarship Country: Study in Canada
- Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
- Scholarship level: Undergraduate
- Country Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: March 1st, 2020
Canada Scholarship Eligibility
- Applicants must be international students passionate about advancing their educational career in a world-class university.
- Candidates must be students who have excellent academic records, demonstrated leadership skills, and strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Applicants must keep in mind that the scholarship award is highly competitive and will be awarded based on academic merit.
- Applicants must have achieved excellent results in their secondary or High schools, which will be evaluated elsewhere for admission to the University of St. Thomas, Canada.
Scholarship applicants must submit an application form filled with supporting documents. After receiving an offer of admission from St. Thomas, you will have the option to complete a scholarship application through the online candidate portal. When applying for scholarships, you will be asked to follow the steps below and upload the following supporting documents:
Step 1 -APPLICATION FORM
Complete a scholarship application form after receiving an admission offer from St. Thomas.
Step 2 – LETTER
Upload a typed letter (one or two pages) explaining what makes you a strong candidate for an important grant. The following are suggestions for the areas you wish to address in your letter:
- your reasons for pursuing university studies and plans for the future
- your reasons for enrolling in St. Thomas University
- activities that demonstrate your leadership qualities
- extracurricular, community and volunteer activities
- hobbies and external interests
- any special project or program in which you participated
- demonstrated interest in social justice issues
- Financial need
- any other area that you consider relevant for this application
Step 3 – RESUME
Upload a resume that describes your activities from the beginning of high school, including the work you had, honors or awards, etc.
Step 4 – LETTER OF REFERENCE
Send a reference letter from a teacher, advisor or principal describing why you are a strong candidate for a scholarship.