Application is now open to apply for the Government of Ireland International Education Scholarships 2022. Ireland scholarship 2022 is one of the best and most prestigious scholarships for an international student to undertake bachelor, master, and doctoral degrees. The scholarship in Ireland 2022 is funded by The Higher Education Authority (HEA).
All Non-EU student all around the world is eligible to apply for the Ireland government scholarship 2022. According to the initiative, 60 scholarships will be awarded for one year of study at the bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral level to successful candidates who have a vacancy in a qualified Irish higher education institution.
A variety of academic fields and majors are available under this study abroad scholarship program. The duration of the master’s degree program is 1 year and the duration of the doctoral program will be 3-4 years.
Ireland Government Scholarship 2022
- Country: Ireland
- Funded by: Government of Ireland
- Course Level: Master, MPhil, Doctorate
- No. of Scholarships: 60
- Deadline: 25th March 2022
- One year of a master’s degree program taught
- One year of a research program (that is, a two-year master’s degree in research
- Doctoral Program in 3-4 years
- The last year of an undergraduate course.
The Irish Government scholarships for international students will cover the following expenses of the participants provided below
- A € 10,000 scholarship for the one-year study.
- Total exemption of all tuition and other registration fees in the institution of higher education.
Fields and Major
The objective of the Irish Government Graduate Scholarship Program at the Research Council of Ireland is to support or attempt to obtain a full-time Master’s or Doctorate in any discipline.
- Social Science
List of Approved Universities
- Athlone Institute of Technology
- College of Computing Technology, Dublin
- Cork Institute of Technology
- Dublin Business School
- Dublin City University
- Dun Laoghaire Institute of Art, Design, and Technology
- Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Galway Business School
- Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology
- Griffith College, Dublin
- ICD Business School, Dublin
- Independent College, Dublin
- Institute of Technology, Carlow
- Institute of Technology, Sligo
- Institute of Technology, Tralee
- Letterkenny Institute of Technology
- Limerick Institute of Technology
- Mary Immaculate College, Limerick
- Maynooth University
- National College of Art and Design, Dublin
- National College of Ireland, Dublin
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- The National University of Ireland, Maynooth
- Royal College of Surgeons
- Technological University for Dublin
- Trinity College Dublin
- University College Cork
- University College Dublin
- University of Limerick
- Waterford Institute of Technology
The last date to apply for the Irish government scholarship 2022 for international students is 22nd March 2022. The results will be June 1, 2022.
How to apply
You must create an online application for the Irish government scholarship in 2022. The link to the official website is provided below.