Application is invited to apply for Jilin University Chinese Government Scholarship 2023-24. This is a fully funded china government scholarship for an international student to undertake a master’s and doctoral degree program.
Jilin University offers a wide range of disciplines, covering 13 academic categories: philosophy, economics, law, education, literature, history, science, engineering, agriculture, medical science, management, art, and interdisciplinary study.
The Chinese Government Scholarship “University Graduate” Program aims to select international students with excellent academic backgrounds, professional ability, and development potential. Jilin University will give full play to the advantages and characteristics of its disciplines and strive to cultivate high-level international talents.
Jilin University Scholarship 2023
- University: Jilin University
- Country: China
- Degree: master’s and doctoral
- Coverage: Fully Funded Scholarships
- Deadline: December 1, 2022
Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health both mentally and physically.
In terms of age, education, and language requirements, applicants must：
- be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for master’s programs;
- be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for doctoral programs;
have acquired the Chinese proficiency of HSK Level 4 when applying for Chinese- taught masters or doctoral programs;
Meet the applied universities’ admission requirements in terms of academic ability, language proficiency, and other relevant criteria.
The applicant’s study in China covers tuition fees, on-campus apartment accommodation, living expenses, and comprehensive medical insurance.
- Degree ( Notarized Copy) If you don’t have Degree Must submit a” Hope Certificate”
- Transcript ( Notarized Copy) If you are in the Last Semester must submit your Previous Semester’s Result.
- Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Passport Copy
- Passport Size Picture
- Physical Examination Form
- English Proficiency Certificate
- Certificate of No Criminal Record
- Other Supporting Documents
- Acceptance letter (Optional)
How To Apply
Applicants submit their Jilin University – Online Service Platform for International Students (jlu.edu.cn).
For more questions about the application please visit https://cie.jlu.edu.cn/info/1189/3135.htm
Please Subscribe to Our Telegram Channel To Get The Latest Scholarship Updates.