Application is invited to apply for KNUST Mastercard Foundation Scholarship 2020 at Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology. This is a fully-funded scholarship in Ghana for African student. Applicant from the African region is eligible to apply for KNUST Mastercard Foundation Scholarship 2020. The Aim of African Student Scholarship 2020 is to elevate the next generation of ethical leaders and transformations who would influence change on the African continent.
The KNUST Mastercard Foundation Scholarship Program offers academically talented and economically disadvantaged youth in Ghana and Africa access to a quality university education. The Program offers an opportunity for its academics to receive comprehensive training that enables them to be leaders of change.
The Academic Program incorporates a variety of services, including tutoring, cultural transition, etc., that will lead to academic success for academic, community participation, and transition to employment opportunities, promoting the goal of Africa’s social and economic transformation.
KNUST Mastercard Foundation Scholarship 2020
- Sponsor: Mastercard Foundation.
- Unversity: Kwame Nkruma University of Science and Technology (KNUST), Chana.
- Scholarship Type: Full funding.
- Scholarship level: Undergraduate
- Deadline: Friday, 1st May 2020
For KNUST Mastercard Foundation Scholarship 2020/2021 academic year, the opportunity is open;
- All applicants with WASSCE or GBCE or ABCE or GCE O’Level and A’Level or their equivalent results from an accredited/recognized institution and meet the KNUST admission requirements.
- The applicant must demonstrate that he/she has critical financial needs.
- The candidate must have proven records of leadership and community involvement.
- Priority will be given to;
- Displaced persons
- People with disabilities
The scholarship package includes:
- Comprehensive financial support (full tuition, fully paid accommodation on campus, learning materials, transportation, and monthly scholarship).
- Advisory support services
- Professional development services (including industrial orientation, professional orientation, professional development, business development, among others)
- Regular group meetings with other academics that focus on opportunities and activities for personal and professional development tailored to create social relationships and the capacity of academics.
- Continuous academic support through academic orientation, virtual learning, and tutoring.
- Opportunities to participate in leadership conferences, community services, and mentoring (Return Refund)
- Internships of exclusive origin in the industry for professional development.
- The prestige of being part of and interacting with the growing family of alumni of the Mastercard Foundation and the Global Academic Community.
How to Apply:
Download a copy of the 2020/2021 KNUST Mastercard Foundation Scholarship application form (Here!).
- Submit the completed application form THROUGH EMS or any other courier mail to:
The Program Manager
Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at KNUST Secretariat
℅ Office of the Dean of Students
Private Mail Bag
KNUST, Kumasi, Ghana