Application is now open to apply for France government scholarships for international students in 2020. The Campus France scholarships 2020 is a fully-funded study in France scholarship program. The French Scholarship 2020 Launched by France’s President Emmanuel Macron and funded by France Ministries of Europe and Foreign Affairs (MEAE) and of Higher Education
The French Ministries of Europe and Foreign Affairs (MEAE) and Higher Education, Research and Innovation (MESRI), in collaboration with Campus France, have implemented a program to encourage international students to pursue the Master’s level and doctoral level study with free France scholarship 2020.
The other name of France Government Scholarship 2020 is “MAKE OUR PLANET GREAT AGAIN” France scholarship program 2020. The Make Our Planet Great Again Scholarship initiative was enthusiastically gathered around the world, generating expressions of interest from a large number of highly qualified students and researchers.
France Government Scholarship 2020
- Scholarship Country: France
- Scholarship Level: Master Degree Scholarships, Ph.D. Degree Scholarships
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadlines: Different Deadlines for Each Country
The list of countries eligible for full campus France scholarships 2020 for international students is presented below.
- For MS Scholarships Country List: Pakistan, Australia, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, and South Korea.
- For Ph.D. Scholarships Country List: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Ireland, Island, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, United Kingdom, United States of America.
There are different eligibility criteria for the countries mentioned above. Eligibility information is provided below.
Eligibility criteria for a Master scholarship
For Australia, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, and South Korea:
- Possessor attend a degree (bachelor’s degree),
- He did not reside in France after April 1, 2019.
- They must enroll in the master’s program by October 2020.
- The candidate must not be over 28 years old.
- Applicant must have a 4-year undergraduate diploma
- There must be no more than 2 years after graduation.
Eligibility criteria for a Ph.D. scholarship
- Possess a doctorate for less than five years on the application filing date
- Exclusion of the nationality of one of the eligible countries.
- He did not reside in France after September 1, 2019.
- The postdoctoral contract is expected to take effect between September and December 2020.
The France government scholarship is an international scholarship for study abroad in France, with full funding. This will cover almost all heavy expenses, such as:
- Tuition waiver
- Monthly living allowance
- A return air ticket
- Free visa application (Pakistan only)
- Free health / medical insurance
Duration of the France Scholarship
- Master Degree Programs: 1 or 2 Year
- Ph.D. Degree Programs: 1 Year Support
There are 2 deadlines for the France government scholarships for international students in 2020.
- For Master’s Scholarships in Other Countries (listed above): April 5, 2020
- For Ph.D. scholarships in other countries (listed above): April 5, 2020
How to apply for a France government scholarships
The France government scholarship application form process is different and varies from country to country. Links to the official website of the French scholarship are given below.