Application is invited to apply for Korea University Scholarship In South Korea 2021. South Korea Scholarship from Korea University specially designs to undertake a 4-years undergraduate (Bachelor) degree. Korea University is a Private University in Seoul and & offering Scholarships in all the academic fields.
Around 90% of all admitted international students will be awarded scholarships. Study in Korea is the #1 choice for international student. This scholarship only for a bachelor’s degree but if you are interested to pursue a master’s and doctoral degree scholarship please click here.
Korea is famous for offering a large number of scholarships to international students every year. Through the Korean government scholarship, through university scholarships. Recently, some of the leading Korean universities have announced their scholarships, such as the UST scholarships and the Seoul National University scholarship.
Korea University Scholarship 2020
- Country: Seoul, South Korea
- University: Korea University
- Level: Undergraduate, Bachelors (4 Years)
- Deadline: 7th October 2020
All international students must meet the following criteria before applying for the Korea University scholarship.
- Must be an international student. Both the applicant and their parents must be non-Korean citizens.
- Applicants must complete Primary high school or Secondary high school or equivalent.
- The full application guide in PDF is available (here).
All documents must be in English. If not in English, a copy of the English translation is required.
- Complete online application form
- The official diploma verified with official stamps must be uploaded. (High school)
- The university transcript verified with official stamps must be uploaded.
- Recommendation letter
- Passport scan
- A resume And Photos
- Statement of purpose
- English language proficiency document
- The IELTS English proficiency test is mandatory OR if you don’t have it,
- Other reference documents (if applicable)
Types of Scholarships:
Scholarships – A:
- 100% of Entrance Fee
- Tuition fee
- Dormitory Fee
Scholarships – B:
- 60% of the Tuition Fee for 8 semesters.
- Admission Fee.
Scholarships – C:
- 65% of Tuition Fee
- Life Sciences
- Political Science & Economics
- Art & Design
- International Studies
- Media & Communication
- Health Science
- School of Interdisciplinary Studies
You can check about Department and course (Here)
How to Apply
You have to apply online. Create an account and sign up. Complete the online application form and upload all the necessary documents.