Application is invited to apply for Universitas Teknologi Sumbawa (UTS) scholarship for international student in Indonesia through the Global Ambassador Scholarship program for 2020/2021 intake to Universitas Teknologi Sumbawa undergraduate and Master’s program. This is a fully-funded Indonesian scholarship program.
The Sumbawa University of Technology calls for a global perspective and deep-seated practices at its academy through learning, research, and community services. The university continually strives to offer cutting-edge programs to directly impact the improvement of its. The Scholarship Will cover all student expenses during the program period.
The duration of bachelor scholarship in Indonesia will be 4 years and the duration of master scholarship in Indonesia will be 2 years for Non-Indonesian Students. The University is offering all academic field of Study. They have all fields of study available.
Sumbawa University of Technology Scholarship 2021
- University Name: Universitas Teknologi Sumbawa
- Degree: Bachelor & Master Degree
- Duration: 4 Years & 2 Years
- Deadline: 18 August 2020
- Non-Indonesian citizens can apply for this Indonesian government scholarship at UTS.
- You must have a high willingness to learn and be interested in the chosen subjects.
- Have academic achievement (academic reports), non-academic achievement (sports, arts, Olympics, etc.)
- Have a good command of spoken and written English too.
- All international students can apply for this Indonesian Scholarship Program.
Available Fields of Study
- Faculty of Sacred Theology (1611)
- Faculty of Philosophy (1611)
- Faculty of Canon Law (1733)
- Graduate School (1938)
- UST Alfredo M. Velayo College of Accountancy (2005)
- College of Architecture (1930)
- Faculty of Arts and Letters (1896)
- Faculty of Civil Law (1734)
- College of Commerce and Business Administration (1933)
- College of Education (1926)
- Faculty of Engineering (1907)
- College of Fine Arts and Design (2000)
- Institute of Information and Computing Sciences (2014)
- Faculty of Medicine and Surgery (1871)
- Conservatory of Music (1945)
- College of Nursing (1946)
- Faculty of Pharmacy (1871)
- Institute of Physical Education and Athletics (2000)
- College of Rehabilitation Sciences (1974)
- Institute of Religion (1933)
- College of Science (1926)
- College of Tourism and Hospitality Management (2006)
On your online application form for the Indonesian scholarship, the following documents include:
- Motivation letter
- personal statement
- A copy of the graduation certificate translated into English.
- A copy of the academic transcript translated into English.
- Passport size photographs on a white background, the file must not exceed 200 kb;
- A scan of the passport cover and biodata data page.
- Health certificate
Certificate of English proficiency. (OPTIONAL)
Certificate of Bahasa Indonesia Proficiency (OPTIONAL)
- Admission period: 21 June – 27 July 2020 (Extended to 18 August 2020)
- Selection and interview: 1 July 2020 – 25 August 2020
- Admission result announcement: 27 August 2020
The scholarship financing will cover the following expenses for you, such as:
- Round-trip air tickets
- The annual undergraduate tuition fee for a maximum of four years.
- The annual graduate tuition fee for a maximum of two years.
- Housing (shared room)
- Monthly scholarship
How to apply
All applicants should send the completed application form along with the necessary documents to [email protected].
All documents will be examined by the staff of the International Office of Universitas Teknologi Sumbawa (UTS International) to be selected by the admission committee.