Application is now open to apply for National University Singapore Scholarships for Graduate Research Degree Program and Scholarships for Graduate Coursework Degree Program. All international student and domestic student are eligible to apply for the National University of Singapore Scholarships 2020. The scholarship in Singapore offers for master and doctoral-level studies.
A variety of academic disciplines available under Singapore Scholarships in 2020. There are many different types of graduate scholarships available at the university for graduate students. These scholarships are highly competitive and are awarded based on a record of academic excellence.
This is a fully-funded Singapore scholarship for international students in 2020. Most scholarships can be renewed every semester, subject to satisfactory academic progress. Scholarship applications are usually made simultaneously with the application for admission to a graduate program.
NUS Scholarship For International Students 2020
- Scholarship Country: Singapore
- University: National University of Singapore
- Degree: MS Degree Programs & Ph.D. Degree Programs
- Award: Fully Funded Scholarship For Students By Government of Singapore
- Deadline: Admissions are open
Singapore Scholarship Criteria
- Applicants can be international students as well as Singaporean citizenship students.
- Must have a high school diploma for scholarship applications.
- It is necessary to have a bachelor’s degree for a master’s degree scholarship.
- Master for Ph.D. Scholarships
- Excellent academic record
The Singapore government scholarship is a free and complete scholarship for master’s and bachelor’s scholarships, such as:
- Total exemption from tuition fee
- Free Accommodation
- Research grant
- Monthly living grant
- Bachelor: $ 1000
- Master: $ 1500
- PhD: $ 2500 to $ 3000
- All Medical /Medicine
- Social Science
- Language Courses
- Food Science
- Public Health courses and their Related Sub Domains
Types of Scholarships
- Commonwealth Scholarships
- NUS Research Scholarship (NUS RS)
- President’s Graduate Fellowship
- Lee Kuan Yew Scholarship
- Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA)
- Singapore-MIT Alliance for Research and Technology (SMART) Graduate Fellowship
- Tuition Fee Allowance (TFA)
How to apply
The application process is completely online. The link to the official website is provided below.