Application is now open to apply for Study in Canada Scholarships for the 2020-2021 academic year. This Scholarship in Canada 2020 is funded by Global Affairs of Canada. This program will offer academic scholarships for up to two years of study at the postsecondary level leading to a diploma, postsecondary or postgraduate certificate or master’s degree at a university, technical or vocational school or university in Canada.
The scholarship program in Canada is open to students of all disciplines. Applicants must first apply and are admitted to a full-time academic program at a Canadian post-secondary institution to be eligible for the Canada scholarship 2021. All international student is eligible for Global Affaire Canada scholarship 2020.
Global Affairs Canada Scholarship 2020
- Funded By: Global Affairs Canada
- Host University: Canadian College or University
- Scholarship level: Undergraduate, Masters
- Scholarship Worth: Up to CAD 120,000
- Candidate Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: 31st March 2020
Canada Scholarship 2020 Eligibility
To be considered for a scholarship, candidate students:
- Citizens of one of the following eligible countries: Azerbaijan, Bhutan, Comoros, Djibouti, Fiji, Kazakhstan, Kiribati, Liberia, Mauritania, Micronesia, Palau, Tonga, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, and Vanuatu. Palestinians from the West Bank, Gaza and East Jerusalem are also eligible.
- Must not have Canadian citizenship or permanent residence
- Must apply for and be admitted to a full-time academic program at a Canadian post-secondary institution;
- Must indicate your interest in being considered for the Canadian scholarship program when applying for admission to a Canadian institution
- Must have the necessary language skills to study in the language of instruction at the Canadian Higher Education Institution (English or French)
The value of the scholarship varies according to the duration, level, and program of study.
- Up to CAD 60,000 for an academic year of a minimum of 8 months and a maximum of 12 months.
- Up to 120,000 CAD for two academic years with a maximum duration of 24 months.
- Proof of citizenship/identity
- Letter of intent from the post-secondary institution
- Letter of acceptance
- Academic study plan
- A CV/ Resume
How To Apply
- Any person wishing to be considered for a scholarship in Canada must apply for admission to a Canadian post-secondary institution and be accepted into the program of their choice;
- they are encouraged to indicate their interest in being nominated for a scholarship in Canada when they apply for admission
- They are responsible for providing all study scholarship in Canada application documents to the institution before the institution’s deadline.