Application is now open to apply for Anaheim University Fully Funded Online MBA Scholarship Program In The USA. This scholarship allows MBA Online MBA level programs in the areas of Business Administration, Entrepreneurship, and Sustainable Management taught at Anaheim University.
This is a fully-funded MBA scholarship that covers the full tuition and expenses of the online degree program. Anaheim University Online MBA Scholarships USA 2020 is available for MBA level programs at Anaheim University.
Anaheim University is a nationally-accredited for-profit university based in Anaheim, California. It was founded in 1996 as Newport Asia Pacific University and the name was changed seven years later to Anaheim University.
Anaheim University Online MBA Scholarship
- University: Anaheim University, USA
- Country: USA MBA Scholarship
- Scholarship Type: Fully funded
- Scholarship level: Masters
- Scholarship Worth: Full tuition fee and other expenses of the online degree program
Candidates are expected to acquire the following eligibility criteria for fully funded Anaheim University MBA Scholarships USA 2020
- Applicants must be international students.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time online MBA level at Anaheim University
- The award is available for courses in Business Administration, Entrepreneurship, and Sustainable Management.
- English Language Requirement: Candidates must provide evidence that they meet the minimum English proficiency requirements at Anaheim University.
The following documents are required for admission:
- Application form
- A recent color photograph
- Official English proficiency test score report, if not native English (original by email),
- Official transcripts documenting at least one course in each of the following elements: accounting, finance, and economics (original of the publication), documentation of at least 5 years of work or teaching experience in relevant area business, resume, summary statement, resume documenting a minimum of 4 years experience in some aspect of TESOL (teaching, training, or education or publishing)
- A summary (1,000 words) of possible research that the candidate plans to conduct For the dissertation that demonstrates your research experience and skills
- Three reference letters (on letterhead with contact information) certifying personal and professional qualifications. A reference should be for each of the following:
- A member of the academic faculty in which the candidate completed his master’s degree.
How To Apply
In order to apply for Anaheim University Fully Funded, the Online MBA Scholarship Program In The USA Applicant must submit the above required documents. The online application link is given below.