Application is invited to apply for the Osaka University Scholarship in Japan 2021. The Graduate School of Engineering Science, Osaka University Scholarship funded by the japan government to study Masters’s or a Ph.D. Degree Programs in the best Japanese University.
The Graduate School of Engineering Sciences is one of the world’s leading schools in the field of Robotics Engineering. Under the scope of this program presenting Robotics Engineering, as well as other related areas. Knowledge of the Japanese Language, IELTS/TOEFL is not mandatory.
The duration of the MEXT master japan scholarship is 2 years and the duration of the doctoral scholarship in japan 3 years. For more detail about the MEXT scholarship please check the information provided below.
Osaka University Scholarship 2021
- Country: Japan
- University: Osaka University
- Course Level: Masters & Doctoral (Ph.D.)
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Deadline: 20th December 2020
As a scholarship recommended by MEXT University. The following expenses will be covered.
- 100% of tuition (covered by the university)
- JPY 147,000 per month for living expenses (amount subject to change) For Masters
- JPY 148,000 per month for living expenses (amount subject to change) For doctors
- Economy class air travel between the country of origin and the APU at the beginning and end of the program.
Applicants must meet the English language requirements.
Students whose language institute was in English can present the English proficiency certificate from their university and are exempt from language tests.
- Must be an international student.
- Not having Japanese nationality and being a citizen of a country that has diplomatic relations with Japan.
- Born on or after April 2, 1986
- Individuals who have successfully completed 16 years of education outside of Japan or are expected to do so the day before the enrollment date.
Fields and Courses
- Engineering Science
- Foreign Studies
- Human Sciences
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
How to Apply
The application process is available from the official source. To apply, visit the official website of the Osaka University MEXT Scholarship.