The application is invited to apply for Vice-Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship in Ireland 2020. Irland University scholarship 2020 award to exceptionally talented international students. Queen’s University Belfast offers full tuition fee scholarships to those students who will be starting their full-time undergraduate studies at Queen’s University Belfast in September 2020.
Applicants can only apply and are considered for the Vice Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship after offering a place to study in the eligible program chosen and confirming the Queen’s University of Belfast as their FIRST option within UCAS.
Queen’s University Belfast Scholarship In Ireland 2020 offer all variety of discipline for an international student except Medicine, Dentistry, Agricultural Technology, Theology. For more detail about the Study abroad In Ireland Scholarship please check below.
Queen’s University Belfast Scholarship 2020
- Scholarship: Vice Chancellor’s Attainment Scholarship
- University: Queen’s University Belfast
- Scholarship level: Undergraduate
- Scholarship Worth: Full tuition fees up to four years
- Country Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: March 16th, 2020
Also Check: International Student Festival of HARKAT Exchange Program 2020
In order to considered for the International Vice Chancellor’s Scholarship at Queen’s University, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be international students who make an offer for an eligible full-time degree program beginning in September 2020 at the Queen’s University campus in Belfast and before beginning their studies, have met all academic and language requirements associated with your offer letter courses
- Applicants must be classified as international fee-paying students.
- Applicants must be ready to begin their studies at Queen’s University Belfast in the fall semester of 2020-21.
- Applicants must request authorization from the International Office before making changes to their study program if they receive the scholarship.
- Applicants must be willing to comply with the rules governing student behavior at the university and be good ambassadors of the scholarship.
Also Check: KNB Indonesian Government Scholarship 2020 (Fully Funded)
The total cost of tuition is paid for all years of a program, up to a maximum of four years. (Including advanced entry in year 2 or 3).
Also Check: Austria Scholarships For International Students 2020
How To Apply
Applicants must enroll in Queen’s University Belfast to study eligible undergraduate courses. After receiving admission, they can apply for the vice chancellor’s scholarship.
Click Here To Apply For Scholarship:
Click Here To View Official Source:
Also Check: UFV International Excellence Entrance Scholarship In Canada
Leave a Reply