The application is invited to apply for Konrad Adenauer Stiftung scholarships in Germany for international students. This is a fully-funded Germany scholarship program 2020 for a Master and doctoral degree in the academic year 2020/21. All international student from all over the world is eligible to apply for Konrad Adenauer Stiftung (KAS) international scholarships.
The aim of scholarship program for international students and graduates who have obtained a university degree and who intend to complete postgraduate or master’s degrees, doctoral studies or a research grant of at least three semesters at a university in Germany.
All Expenses and tuition fees cover by Konrad Adenauer Foundation (KAS) Germany. More than 400 universities in Germany are participating in this abroad Germany scholarship program. For more detail please check the information below.
Konrad Adenauer Stiftung Scholarship 2020
- Sponsor: Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung.
- University: 400 Institutions in Germany.
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded Germany Scholarships.
- Course level: Master and PhD
- Country Eligibility: International student.
- Deadline: April 26th, 2020
In order to apply for the Konrad Adenauer Stiftung Scholarship, the student must fulfill the following requirements.
- have a university degree,
- demonstrate above-average academic performance,
- Not more than 30 years old when they apply,
- Have a good knowledge of the German language (level B1 * or B2),
- Actively participate in volunteer work,
- Plans to study at least three semesters at a university in Germany,
- have a broad general education and a distinctive interest in political affairs,
- Have a positive attitude towards democracy and human rights.
- Open to developing their personal views and practicing tolerance
- They are very motivated and can convince us of their goals in life.
The standard funding periods are two years (master’s degree), respectively, three years (Ph.D.). In addition to the monthly scholarship (for master students of 850 euros per month, for Ph.D. students of 1,200 euros per month), our scholars have access to a worldwide network of more than 14,000 students, an extensive program of seminars and personal guidance.
- A meaningful curriculum, which includes details about your previous volunteer work or social commitment.
- Motivation letter.
- Copies of your exam certificates in German translation, if the originals are not in English.
- Copies of your study performance record if you studied at a university in Germany.
- German knowledge test (B 2).
- An academic recommendation letter:
- A letter of recommendation on the personality of the candidate: this letter should focus on his personality and interests, as well as his values and social commitment. The author may not be the same one who provides the letter of academic recommendation.
- Proof of your volunteer work.
- A certificate of admission or registration from your university in Germany, if available.
If you are applying for a doctoral scholarship, also include the following documents:
- A detailed description of your doctoral thesis:
- The second letter of academic recommendation: this second letter must be written by the supervisor of your doctoral thesis, provided you already have one. It replaces the letter of recommendation on the personality of the candidate.
- A written confirmation of the faculty or department provided, indicating that admission to the doctoral program is unconditional if it is already available.
How To Apply
Download and complete the Konrad Adenauer Stiftung Scholarship Application form and attach the following documents and send your completed application before April 26, 2020, to [email protected]