Application is invited to apply for World Youth Forum in Egypt 2022. This is a fully-funded Youth Forum for international students. The WYF is all Expenses covered in the 01 Week Conference in Egypt. WYF will bring 5000+ Participants in 2022. There are No Academic or CGPA Requirements.
The World Youth Forum is a platform built by promising young people. Send a message of peace, prosperity, harmony, and progress to the whole world. It engages young people from around the world in an enriching environment, allowing them to exchange views and recommend initiatives to decision-makers and influential figures.
The forum is an opportunity for you to network with key policymakers, network with promising young people from across the region and around the world who are determined to make our world a better place for all. The International Youth Forum is taking place from 10th to 13th January 2022 in Sharm El-Sheikh, Egypt.
Egypt World Youth Forum 2022
- Country: Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt
- No. of Participants: 5,000
- Duration: 10th to 13th January 2022
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 15th December 2021
WYF is a fully-funded International Conference for all the Participants.
- Round Airfare Tickets from your nearest hub to Egypt.
- Including domestic flights within Egypt.
- Full Free Accommodation during the event by the World Youth Forum.
- Hotel transportation is provided from and to the airport.
- Visa Fee
- Climate Change
- Social Security
- Human Rights
- Post-Covid Effects
- Distance Learning
- Future of Energy
- Technology & 5G
- Digital Transformation
It is open to all young people of all nations between the ages of 18 and 40. Young people who are influential in their communities and fields of study are also encouraged to apply.
You can attend WYF as a participant, regular youth participant, speaker, model participant, workshop participant, or World Youth Theater participant. You can check the FAQ for more details.
- Passport Scan (For Foreign Applicants)
- National ID Scan (For Egyptian Applicants)
- A clear photo with white background
- Step 1: Fill in your basic Information
- Step 2: Verify Your Email
- Step 3: Complete your profile
- Step 4: Get your account approved
- Step 5: Receive your E-Invitation
- Step 6: Choose your desired flight dates
- Step 7: Receive your E-Ticket
- Step 8: Apply for Visa
- Step 9: Receive your Accommodation details
How to Apply For World Youth Forum Registration Egypt
You have to apply Online. Create a Profile by Sign Up & Complete all the Details. To Apply, Please Visit the Official Website of the WYF Registration Portal.