After all, studying at Harvard might not be expensive. In fact, you can get the best education in academic paradise for free. Surprised, right? Here is the gist! Harvard University awards several scholarships annually to deserving students. Please read the details below carefully.
Harvard University, America’s quintessential banking center of learning. Harvard today has great men who build the institutions that place America on the global platform as the world’s largest economy. It was founded in 1636. Specifically, Harvard is the oldest institution of higher education in the United States that welcomes students from all over the world.
Harvard is a popular study destination for students, as they have the opportunity to participate in a variety of extraordinary activities.
Harvard University is dedicated to excellence in teaching, learning, research, and development of leaders in many disciplines who make a difference globally.
How To Get Admitted Into Harvard University
Students are often confused about the requirements for Undergraduate, Graduate, and Doctoral admissions. We will show you the admission requirements and also learn how to do it at Harvard University.
Harvard Undergraduate Admission Process
The undergraduate admissions process at Harvard University comes with a number of processes that tend to confuse almost all students. We have shortened the admission procedure in a proper and friendly way so that you can understand the admission procedure correctly. Apply Here
Harvard Graduate Admission Process
Harvard University has several graduate schools. Each graduate school has a different admissions process. Each school has a different admissions process.
Below are the schools with their respective admission processes:
- Harvard Business School
- Harvard Divinity School
- Graduate School of Arts and Science – Harvard
- Graduate School of Design
- Harvard Graduate School of Education
- Kennedy School – Harvard
- Law School- Harvard
- Medical School – Harvard
- School of Dental Medicine- Harvard
- John A. Paulson School of Engineering and Applied Sciences
- Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health
- American Repertory Theatre
Required Application Materials For Harvard Admission
- Complete online application form
- Purpose statement
- Transcripts of all university degrees and courses
- Self-reported transcripts are accepted for DBA programs.
- Official transcripts are required for doctoral programs.
- Applicants must also submit copies of their transcripts to the online application system.
- Current GMAT or GRE scores
- TOEFL scores
- Three letters of recommendation (at least one of academic origin). Letters of recommendation must be submitted online through the online application system. Paper letters of recommendation will not be accepted.
- $ 105 application fee via credit card
Harvard University Scholarships and Fellowships
To be eligible for The Michel David-Weill Scholarship at Harvard University, a student must have to be:
- An American citizen,
- An undergraduate student at Harvard University
- Committed to attending Masters Degree in Sciences Po in Paris
This scholarship is provided by Harvard University and the amount paid for this scholarship is $80,000.
This scholarship is provided by Harvard University Center and the scholarship has multiple benefits. They are:
- Salary of $60,000,
- Health insurance,
- Travel allowance,
- Library privilege and
- Research funds.
- Harvard University Environmental Fellowship
- Harvard University Life Science Scholarship
- Soon Young Kim Postdoctoral Fellowships
- Harvard University Undergraduate Scholarship
- Harvard Business School Forward Fellowship