The application is now open to apply for IACS Summer Camp Indonesia 2020. This is fully funded summer camp scholarships 2020 for an international student from all over the world. ICAS stands for Indonesia Arts & Culture Camp. interested candidate encouraged to apply for international abroad Summer Camps 2020.
Summer camp Indonesia 2020 a nondegree program that means a student with any academic background is eligible for summer camp 2020. The duration of ICAS Indonesia summer camps 2020 is 3 months and held from 2nd May to 15 August 2020.
The Indonesian Art and Culture Scholarship (IACS) program has been running since 2003 and was initially offered and participated by the member countries of the Southwest Pacific Dialogue (SWPD); Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, the Philippines, Timor-Leste, and the host Indonesia.
IACS Summer Camp Indonesia 2020
- Country: Indonesia
- Duration: 3 Months
- No. of Participants: Last Year 72 Awardees
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 14th February 2020
Objective: IACS Summer Camp
The program serves to demonstrate Indonesia’s commitment as art initiator of the establishment of South West Pacific Dialogue and as the originator member of ASEAN in advancing the social culture cooperation in the region_ The program also has an objective to encourage better understanding amongst participants from member countries through Indonesia’s immensely diverse arts and cultural heritage.
Finally, the program aims to cultivate a culture of cooperation, emerging from direct contact and sharing of cultures amongst people involved in the program, leading to thriving diplomatic relations in the region and worldwide.
The program is non-degree and will last three months. During the program, the winners will be divided equally into 6 (six) groups, where each group will be placed by the organizing committee in different advertising centers located in 6 (six) provinces, namely: Bali; Western Westateratera; East Kalimantan., East Java-, South Sulawesi, and Yogyakarta.
Summer Camps 2020 Criteria
- Applicants must be single, between 21 and 27 years old, with at least a high school diploma.
- Applicants must have a great interest and talent in the arts.
- Art students with an academic history in Indonesian culture are encouraged to apply
- Participants must follow the entire program, including the orientation program and the Indonesian channel.
- Applicants must complete the registration form (attached to the official link) and submit it with the details mentioned in the official link.
- Basic English skills are required.
- The candidate with any academic discipline is eligible.
These documents must be attached to the application form. You can complete these documents in Microsoft Word, print them and attach them with the registration form.
- A motivation letter
- 2 passport-sized photos with red background
- Photocopy of passport.
- Photocopy of the transcript or academic diploma.
- Photocopy of the current health certificate.
- Letter of recommendation
ICAS Summer Camp 2020 is a youth exchange program with all expenses fully funded. It will cover all the expenses below.
- Tuition fees (including extracurricular activities).
- A return ticket in economy class.
- Accommodation (accommodation and accommodation)
- Local transportation during the program.
- Health insurance (limited).
- Monthly allowance of Rp. 2,000,000
- ASEAN Member Countries: Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam
- ASEAN + 3 Countries: China, Japan, South Korea
- East Asia Summit: Australia, India, New Zealand, Russia, United States
- ASEAN Dialog Partners: Australia, Canada, China, European Union, India, Japan, Republic of Korea, New Zealand, Russia, and the United States
- ASEAN + European Union Countries: Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Lao PDR, Malaysia, Myanmar (Burma), Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam
- Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation Countries: United States; Australia; Brunei Darussalam; Canada; Chile; China; Hong Kong, China; Indonesia; Japan; Malaysia; Mexico; New Zealand; Papua New Guinea; Peru; The Philippines; Russia; Singapore; Republic of Korea; Chinese Taipei; Thailand; and Viet Nam
- Asia-Europe Meeting Countries: Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Belgium, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Cambodia, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Korea, Lao PDR, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Mongolia, Myanmar, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, United Kingdom, Viet Nam, the ASEAN Secretariat, and the European Union
- Melanesian Spearhead Group: Fiji, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, and Vanuatu
- Members of South West Pacific Dialog: Australia, New Zealand, Papua New as the original participants of the Indonesian Arts and Culture Scholarship.
- Africa Region
The last date to enroll in the IACS JACS Summer Camp Indonesia 2020 Youth Exchange Program for foreign applicants is February 14, 2020, and for Indonesian participants on February 28, 2020
How to apply for the IACS summer camp
For Indonesian candidates: The application form must be sent to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Public Diplomacy Office (Tower Building, 12th floor, Jl. Taman Pejambon No. 6, Jakarta 10110).
For foreign applicants: the application form must be sent to the Indonesian Embassy / Consulate in the respective countries. The official link is provided below.