Application is invited to apply for the University of Hawaii Scholarships funded by the ADB Japan Scholarship Program. This is a fully-funded scholarship program in the United States for local as well as international student.
This USA international scholarship program design by Asian Development Bank annually offers more than 300 scholarship programs to undertake a master and doctoral degree program. The University of Hawaii is a Public Research University and one of the oldest universities in the United States.
All the expenses during the degree program will be cover by the University of Hawaii scholarships for international students. There are no application fees for USA scholarship and the duration of the USA master scholarship will be 2 years.
University of Hawaii Scholarships 2022
- Scholarship Country: USA
- University: University of Hawaii
- Scholarship By: Asian Development Bank/Japan Scholarship Program (JSP)
- Course Level: Masters Degree, Doctoral Degree
- Duration: 1 Year, 2 Year, 3 Year
- Deadline: 1st December 2022
Eligible Countries for the ADB Hawaii Scholarship
- United States
- Pacific Region: American Samoa, Australia, Cook Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, French Polynesia, Guam, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Northern Marianas, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Wallis & Futuna Islands
- Southeast Asia: Brunei, Burma, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Vietnam
- South Asia: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Iran, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka
- East Asia: China, Hong Kong, Japan, Macau, Mongolia, North Korea, South Korea, Russia, Taiwan
- Have obtained admission to an approved master’s degree at an approved academic institution.
- Have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent with a superior academic record.
- Have at least two years of full-time professional experience (acquired after a college degree) at the time of enrollment.
- Be under the age of 35 at the time of application. In exceptional cases, for programs suitable for senior officials and administrators, the age limit is 45 years.
- Have good health.
- Agree to return to your home country after completing the program.
Fields of Study
- Business Administration
- Business Administration (Global MBA-Japan Track)
- Natural Resources & Environmental Management
- Ocean and Resources Engineering
- Pacific Island Studies
- Public Administration
- Tropical Plant & Soil Science
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Master of Law
University of Hawaii Scholarship Benefits
The ADB scholarship is a full scholarship for international students in the USA. It will cover all costs of the program as well as other expenses.
- Full-time graduate tuition fees for masters or doctoral studies.
- Airfare from Scholar’s home country to the United States.
- A stipend to partially cover food and incidental expenses
- United States health and medical insurance.
- An allowance for books, materials, and supplies; and
- Subsidy for health insurance coverage.
- For scholars engaged in research, a special scholarship may be available for thesis preparation.
How to Apply
The application process is online for the University of Hawaii scholarship. To apply, visit the official website of the University of Hawaii website here.