Participants are invited to apply for the IST summer internship in Austria. IST Summer Internship is an international internship with all expenses covered for international students.
Bachelor or master’s students are eligible to apply for the IST internship Summer Program from around the world. IST Internship is a prestigious and famous international internship. It is not necessary to provide language exams such as IELTS / TOEFL.
The duration will be only 8 weeks. There is no registration fee. All undergraduate and graduate students from around the world are eligible.
IST Summer Internship in Austria 2022
- Country: Austria
- University: Institute of Science & Technology
- Duration: 15th May to 15th September 2022
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 15th February 2022
- Computer Science
- Data Science
- Interdisciplinary Areas.
The list of Faculty of the IST internship 2022 program can be found here. In your application, you must indicate the preferred professor to work with. You do not need to contact the professor.
- Applicants must be bachelor’s or master’s degree students in science (or similar).
- They must have completed at least the fourth semester of high school studies (before their start date).
- All students, regardless of nationality or country of residence, may apply.
- Statement of Purpose
- School transcripts and diplomas of all degree programs and every year you have attended and/or are currently enrolled
- Contact information for 1 or 2 referees
The IST summer internship in Austria is a fully-funded paid internship in Europe and will cover all expenses for all selected participants from around the world.
- Monthly compensation
- Access to affordable health insurance.
- Stipend for travel expenses to/from Austria.
- Subsidized housing
- Campus accommodation available
- Free access to the IST Austria shuttle bus with an hourly service to Vienna.
- Annual barbecue invitation IST Austria (June).
How to apply:
The entire application process is completely online. Select your favorite Professor. You do not need to contact them. Complete the registration form and submit it. The official announcement is presented below.